Thursday, February 8, 2018

THE END OF MAN'S WAYS IS ONLY THE BEGINNING!

Video for this message found here: 

https://youtu.be/_DScmA2oZQ4

Message received Jan. 28, 2018

It is I My children, He who walked in the flesh, the only Son of God, the Master of all creation, as the sacrificial Lamb, as Redeemer, and also as your Rabbi, your Teacher.

I set the example of how to walk in the spirit in this life and how to embody My Father here on this earth. This is the example that all those who profess My name are learning to walk in. The journey here is about walking in the spirit and not in the flesh. For all of you are One Spirit with Me, and We are One with Father. None are separate, all are One creation.

My purpose was to become the curse so that you could be free. I became sin who knew no sin so that your sins could be forgiven and so that you would have a door to My Father, making a way, when otherwise there would be no way. I came in the flesh to establish the true foundation of how to walk in the spirit, to give you that example to follow, to teach you how it is to be done here, while you are here on this earth. You have come for this reason. You have come to be the embodiment of Us, in this season, in this place, for a time, for a purpose, and then I will move you on to other things. 

Much of the battle that you experience is in the mind, and as the darkness continues to grow, it becomes increasingly difficult to distinguish truth from lies if you don't seek My truth in My Word. All that you need has been provided; all of the counsel, the wisdom, the knowledge and the understanding have been given to you in My Word. It is your responsibility to learn of Me through My Word, for in it, you will find the nourishment for this life.

This journey is about mastering all that I teach you through My Word and learning what true abiding is;  for I have always told you, there is a rest for My people. This is a rest that is a spiritual rest, a place of perfect peace, contentment, quietness in the spirit, because as you come to this understanding and abiding in Me, you understand this is what I speak of when I teach-- that those who walk in Me cannot be moved, cannot be shaken, and remain steadfast on Me their foundation. It is so much more than a physical meaning in that sense. There is a rest to My people because when you understand what it means that I live in you and you live in Me, and that We are One and not separate, then you understand nothing can harm you, no weapon formed against you shall prosper, and that you are the light as I am the Light, and the light always dispels the darkness. Together, We have authority and dominion over all creation when you walk in obedience and when you come to this place that you truly understand We are One in Spirit. Then you too, will only say what My Father says and do what My Father does, because you too are the extension of the Perfect One, the Creator of all things. 

Have I not called you My friends? Heirs to My Kingdom, My brothers and My sisters? We are the same body, One in Spirit. So do not let the deceptions of this world which is fallen, have influence over your lives for I have conquered all-- sin, death, and destruction of the soul through the enemy's tactics and schemes. You may find rest in Me My people, because that day, when My blood was spilled for you, all of that was conquered; the victory was won, the price was paid and all evil was defeated. Understand this truth deeply in your hearts, that the battle has already been won. In this, you will find great peace. I have done the work necessary to free you from death, from the enemy, from sin, from the law. You are free, but only as free as you want to be. It is simply your responsibility to learn this truth and as you move through the journey of this life, the trials and the challenges. I will move you from glory to glory, with more revelation as you pass through each time and season in your lives and I will show you the greater things of My Kingdom, revealing mysteries not previously known. 

There are things so much greater than what is presented to you here. Much is still veiled, but I am removing the veil, for My people have access to all of My Heart, for I wish to teach you all things. But you must know, this realm has no dominion over you, it should have no influence over My people. For it is My strength, My power, and My work already accomplished that I wish for you to demonstrate here. In this, you will rise higher in Me, and you too will be the example to all those I send you and all those in your lives of what Kingdom manifested here on the earth appears to be, just as I did here when I walked the earth. 

The enemy strives to make this journey more difficult than it is, for My truth is simple. Profound, yes, but not unattainable, not unreachable, available to all; each one that has been breathed into by Our Spirit has this opportunity and this is Our heart's desire that each one would receive and embrace this opportunity that We are giving. No one is set outside of this gift that We offer for all those created in Our image are One in Us, and We wish all would come to the understanding of Our great love. 

Truly you walk in a time like no other. It was dark, yes, when I walked this earth, but it is darker now as the culmination of all things is coming to pass. You are coming to the end of this story here, but not the end of all things, only the end of the ways of man. This is only the beginning of your journey with Me. You have all eternity to learn of Me and grow in Me and fellowship with Us. So come, take My hand and allow Me to govern you, to be your authority, to ground you in this truth I have given you, to keep you steadfast, immovable, unshakable, firmly set upon Me, the foundation, the Rock, your Deliverer, your Fortress and your High Tower, He who has made the way when there was no way. Step in and be loved as you are all loved beyond measure. 



YAHUSHUA



Galatians 5:16-17 King James Version (KJV)

16 This I say then, Walk in the Spirit, and ye shall not fulfil the lust of the flesh.
17 For the flesh lusteth against the Spirit, and the Spirit against the flesh: and these are contrary the one to the other: so that ye cannot do the things that ye would.

Galatians 3:13

13 Christ hath redeemed us from the curse of the law, being made a curse for us: for it is written, Cursed is every one that hangeth on a tree:



John 14:6 


Jesus saith unto him, I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man cometh unto the Father, but by me.

Genesis 1:27 

27 So God created man in his own image, in the image of God created he him; male and female created he them.

1 John 2:27

27 But the anointing which ye have received of him abideth in you, and ye need not that any man teach you: but as the same anointing teacheth you of all things, and is truth, and is no lie, and even as it hath taught you, ye shall abide in him.

Hebrews 4:9-11 

There remaineth therefore a rest to the people of God.
10 For he that is entered into his rest, he also hath ceased from his own works, as God did from his.
11 Let us labour therefore to enter into that rest, lest any man fall after the same example of unbelief.


Psalm 62:5-8


My soul, wait thou only upon God; for my expectation is from him.

He only is my rock and my salvation: he is my defence; I shall not be moved.
In God is my salvation and my glory: the rock of my strength, and my refuge, is in God.
Trust in him at all times; ye people, pour out your heart before him: God is a refuge for us. Selah.

Isaiah 54:17 

17 No weapon that is formed against thee shall prosper; and every tongue that shall rise against thee in judgment thou shalt condemn. This is the heritage of the servants of the Lord, and their righteousness is of me, saith the Lord.

John 17:21 

21 That they all may be one; as thou, Father, art in me, and I in thee, that they also may be one in us: that the world may believe that thou hast sent me.

2 Corinthians 6:14 

14 Be ye not unequally yoked together with unbelievers: for what fellowship hath righteousness with unrighteousness? and what communion hath light with darkness?

Luke 10:19

19 Behold, I give unto you power to tread on serpents and scorpions, and over all the power of the enemy: and nothing shall by any means hurt you.

John 12:49 

49 For I have not spoken of myself; but the Father which sent me, he gave me a commandment, what I should say, and what I should speak.

John 15:14-15 

14 Ye are my friends, if ye do whatsoever I command you.
15 Henceforth I call you not servants; for the servant knoweth not what his lord doeth: but I have called you friends; for all things that I have heard of my Father I have made known unto you.

Romans 8:17 

17 And if children, then heirs; heirs of God, and joint-heirs with Christ; if so be that we suffer with him, that we may be also glorified together.

2 Chronicles 20:17

17 Ye shall not need to fight in this battle: set yourselves, stand ye still, and see the salvation of the Lord with you, O Judah and Jerusalem: fear not, nor be dismayed; to morrow go out against them: for the Lord will be with you.

2 Corinthians 3:18 

18 But we all, with open face beholding as in a glass the glory of the Lord, are changed into the same image from glory to glory, even as by the Spirit of the Lord.

Ephesians 2:8

For by grace are ye saved through faith; and that not of yourselves: it is the gift of God: