Saturday, August 12, 2017

ARE YOU PREPARED FOR THE MOMENT WHEN EVERYTHING SUDDENLY CHANGES?



In the early morning hours of August 7, 2017, I had a dream, or night vision as I call these prophetic experiences. Father allowed me to be 'inside' a lukewarm person going about her life as usual until the moment when everything changed. This person was then suddenly re-located and stripped of everything familiar and comfortable.

I was in a car approaching a very busy intersection with four-way traffic, when out of nowhere, a truck started speeding straight towards me out of control. At the same time, I felt the ground move like a wave, and realized just after it had struck that it was a massive earthquake. It rolled our car violently, like a big rock thrown into the water, and it had also caused the truck to accelerate out of control, as it pushed it forward at incredible speed. This wave lasted a few seconds, as the earth convulsed and lifted our car 50 or so feet in the air. Then, I heard a thunderous vibration in the heavens. The earth moaned with a horrible, awful groaning sound like chains on a series of massive rusty gates opening. A blinding light flashed, and in an instant, I was in the air in a state of almost suspended animation, watching everything in slow motion. The earth opened beneath me, exposing a huge, deep crevice or cavern-like fissure. I had the understanding that the earthquake was world-wide and had changed the geography permanently. 

I felt in the spirit a tearing-like feeling of complete despair, as I watched my family members where ever they were being pulled away from each other, not knowing where they would go or what would happen to them while I was still on earth. A flash of piercing light then struck again, and I was suddenly in a house with total strangers, all of us finding ourselves in a place that was completely foreign without anything familiar or comfortable, except what we were wearing. 

A woman was speaking calmly, reading guidelines in an attempt to bring order to all of us who suddenly found ourselves stripped of everything. There were those who did not believe in Father at all, and many more who were what Father refers to as lukewarm in their walk with Him. Some were discussing options as to how to leave, but the woman kept telling us that the world was now forever changed, and that we would not be leaving until Yahushua came for us. She told us that any attempt to leave would result in imprisonment, or more likely death. Some were asking for phones, radios, or ways to communicate with loved ones, but there was nothing available or functioning in the world.

I cannot describe in words what it felt like to know that this person I was 'inside' and a part of had not made the decision to follow Yahushua wholeheartedly here and now, before this catastrophic earthquake had changed everything, and she was now facing the consequences of her decision in a most terrifying way. Although I knew she was lukewarm and believed in God, I also understood instantly that had she chosen differently before this 'moment' had occurred, the outcome of her journey would have been much different. Instead, she and the others at the refuge were now faced with a much more challenging and uncertain course for their lives, without their loved ones, and without any material comforts.  

End of night vision/dream.

** This night vision/dream, is not a completely literal description of an event or series of events, but rather a picture of what is to come and how much Father wants us to be prepared in our spirits and in our hearts. As with anything I post, please take this to prayer yourselves and ask for Father's personal revelation and counsel for your own relationship. I do not know which event will be the starting or kick-off event to this massive change in the earth, and I do not know Father's exact design as to how anything will happen. It is simply my position to report what I am shown and told and allow you to seek Him for individual answers as to how you are to proceed from here with your own journey.**




*YAHUSHUA SPEAKS*


Daughter of My Heart, write these words. It is with a heavy heart that I speak to you this day, as the masses have not heeded My warnings of repentance, and My words through My prophets and messengers have mostly fallen on deaf ears. 

I have told them many times, truth has always been available to all who seek it, yet so many are more than content to sit in idleness and complacency, living their lives with an apathetic attitude towards anything good, righteous, or holy. 

Does My Word not teach that you must be born-again to enter the Kingdom of Heaven? You must be broken and surrendered, giving Me everything, and finding no fulfillment in this earthly life. You must turn to Me for all the answers you seek, the One and only Shepherd and Wise Counselor, and not the myriad of voices and suggestions that scream to you from every angle each and every day. The battle for your soul has already been won IF YOU CHOOSE ME! Choose life over death. 

Daughter, you were given a rare opportunity to experience what the heart condition will be very, very soon for all those who have not studied to show themselves approved, and have not taken Me seriously, or do not accept My existence whatsoever. The path has been lit and I walk with each and every soul who gives their lives to Me. Those who have hesitated or walked in the opposite direction of truth will know a harsh and severe consequence to their decisions. 

I have given you this spiritual experience in order that more hearts will open and more ears will hear what I am saying before this moment when all suddenly changes does indeed arrive. I assure you, the hour is very late, My words will come to pass and nothing I have spoken will come back to Me void. 

Know My Word above all else as I am the Word. My Word is alive, powerful, and is the only way to know truth from deception. I have offered you a way through the storms that are now here. Accept My offer, freely given, paid in full with My Life's blood. 

You who are now born-again or come to be born-again before this happens will be used mightily for a short time to bring My love and My light to the desperate who will choose to procrastinate in accepting what I have spoken. 

These words I speak are true and they should convict you. Watch and see if I did not tell you it would be so when all is shaken in a moment..



YAHUSHUA


* message also available at this youtube channel link*

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iH9NWHCy2JQ




2 Timothy 4:4King James Version (KJV)

And they shall turn away their ears from the truth, and shall be turned unto fables.

Jeremiah 10:21

21 For the pastors are become brutish, and have not sought the Lord: therefore they shall not prosper, and all their flocks shall be scattered.

Jeremiah 29:13

13 And ye shall seek me, and find me, when ye shall search for me with all your heart.

Daniel 9:13

13 As it is written in the law of Moses, all this evil is come upon us: yet made we not our prayer before the Lord our God, that we might turn from our iniquities, and understand thy truth.

Hebrews 6:12

12 That ye be not slothful, but followers of them who through faith and patience inherit the promises.

Hebrews 12:25

25 See that ye refuse not him that speaketh. For if they escaped not who refused him that spake on earth, much more shall not we escape, if we turn away from him that speaketh from heaven:

Revelation 3:15-17

15 I know thy works, that thou art neither cold nor hot: I would thou were cold or hot.
16 So then because thou art lukewarm, and neither cold nor hot, I will spue thee out of my mouth.
17 Because thou sayest, I am rich, and increased with goods, and have need of nothing; and knowest not that thou art wretched, and miserable, and poor, and blind, and naked

John 3:1-21

1 There was a man of the Pharisees, named Nicodemus, a ruler of the Jews:
The same came to Jesus by night, and said unto him, Rabbi, we know that thou art a teacher come from God: for no man can do these miracles that thou doest, except God be with him.
Jesus answered and said unto him, Verily, verily, I say unto thee, Except a man be born again, he cannot see the kingdom of God.
Nicodemus saith unto him, How can a man be born when he is old? can he enter the second time into his mother's womb, and be born?
Jesus answered, Verily, verily, I say unto thee, Except a man be born of water and of the Spirit, he cannot enter into the kingdom of God.
That which is born of the flesh is flesh; and that which is born of the Spirit is spirit.
Marvel not that I said unto thee, Ye must be born again.
The wind bloweth where it listeth, and thou hearest the sound thereof, but canst not tell whence it cometh, and whither it goeth: so is every one that is born of the Spirit.
Nicodemus answered and said unto him, How can these things be?
10 Jesus answered and said unto him, Art thou a master of Israel, and knowest not these things?
11 Verily, verily, I say unto thee, We speak that we do know, and testify that we have seen; and ye receive not our witness.
12 If I have told you earthly things, and ye believe not, how shall ye believe, if I tell you of heavenly things?
13 And no man hath ascended up to heaven, but he that came down from heaven, even the Son of man which is in heaven.
14 And as Moses lifted up the serpent in the wilderness, even so must the Son of man be lifted up:
15 That whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have eternal life.
16 For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life.
17 For God sent not his Son into the world to condemn the world; but that the world through him might be saved.
18 He that believeth on him is not condemned: but he that believeth not is condemned already, because he hath not believed in the name of the only begotten Son of God.
19 And this is the condemnation, that light is come into the world, and men loved darkness rather than light, because their deeds were evil.
20 For every one that doeth evil hateth the light, neither cometh to the light, lest his deeds should be reproved.
21 But he that doeth truth cometh to the light, that his deeds may be made manifest, that they are wrought in God.